Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Fight like a Girl

Mirror mirror on my wall,
You say you know who's fairest of all?
Can you see thru my smile and eyes?
Peek into my soul thru my disguise?
And sense the silent killer lurking inside?

Mirror can you see my pain?
Hours of tears, sleepless nights?
Dying thru life, pushing positive tones,
Everyone says they're here.....
Then why do I feel so alone?

Do you feel each ache and sigh?
Hear me pray and ask God why?
Understanding is hard, grant me peace
It's outcome is there, full of hurdles to leap
not a cure for this silent illness.

Mirror mirror on my wall,
I refuse to let this win
My faith, my hope, my fight,
My choices, survive this life.
Silent Killer stop screaming loud....
I'm fighting like a girl and wearing purple proud!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment