Sunday, September 16, 2012

Simple everyday blessings.

Lately I have been learning to surround myself with positive things. Happiness. Anything good. I've learned that I've been taking simple things for granted. Things I'd give anything to get back right now. Simple everyday things. Like.....taking a pain free deep breath. Swallowing with out choking on everything swollen. Sides that don't ache like I ran a Marathon..... And to end gloom and lonliness. There are days my chaotic world feels empty. I don't like to be the center of attention, but I hate feeling invisible. with 400+ Facebook friends.....and I feel sometimes I have no one....somedays you just need a hug....and a good mug of coffee.                              Since I've become sicker.....I have learn to notice the little things in life. Appreciate everyday adventures. Thank God for just living everyday. Which is hard to do with "a cloud of gloom". Aside from my family. I love my friends. You know who you are. Your texts, msgs, thoughtful cards, posts, and yummy meals. Means the world you take the time for me and my family. I love the upcoming season. Autumn. Nature is getting ready to transform into gorgeous warm colors. Leaves will start floating down, temps will begin to cool. I love cool brisk mornings. Blanket cuddling evenings. I Absolutely love love love the rain and fog. Can't wait.                           Praying this week is full of simple, favorite things. Remember to appreciate everyone who comes into your life, keep the close encouraging friends......even closer than they've been. God sends them to us :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment